Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Final Summit

Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Review - The Final Summit

About the Book
David Ponder is back. This time the fate of mankind is in his hands.

This is mankind’s last chance. Centuries of greed, pride, and hate have sent humanity hurtling toward disaster, and far from its original purpose. There is only one solution that can reset the compass and right the ship, and it consists of only two words.

With time running out, it is up to David Ponder and a cast of history’s best and brightest minds to uncover this solution before it is too late. The catch? They are allowed only five tries to discover the answer.

Readers first encountered David Ponder in The Traveler's Gift. Now, in The Final Summit, Andrews combines a riveting narrative with astounding history in order to show us the one thing we must do when we don’t know what to do.

My Take on the Book This book offers both suspense and mystery in a short but powerful novel. What I liked most in this book was how the author engaged his characters with such amazing historical characters. I mean where else can you find Joan of Arc, Abraham Lincoln and Lincoln Churchill in the same book, talking to each other!

On top of this bring in the divine intervention of God into the mix and you have a book that is both amazing in it's plot, but amazing in the intertwining of spirituality and history.

This book was an easy, bur powerful read, and I continued to keep coming back to earlier passages to make sure that I was grasping the intent of the author as well as the intent of the characters withing the novel itself.

This book was fun and engaging for me as a reader, and I know it will be for your as well!



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: