Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Horrid Henry Rocks!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Book Review - Horrid Henry Rocks!

About the Book

You won’t believe what Horrid Henry will do next! The title character in the best-selling children’s chapter book series is back with more fun then ever- causing mayhem and hilarity and trouble- but it’s not his fault! He can’t help that Perfect Peter is being even more of a toady toad than usual- he had no choice but to take action!

Join Horrid Henry in his latest adventures in Horrid Henry Rocks, by American born author Francesca Simon, which contains four laugh-out-loud stories. See why he is called Horrid Henry as he gets even against Perfect Peter, butts heads with Moody Margaret, and plots to see the best band in the world, Killer Boy Rats!



My Take on the Book
This book follows the format and humor of the other Horrid Henry books that I have read in the past. While I laughed hard throughout this book, I still shook my head constantly as I could see myself pulling my hair out with a child like this.

I have to say that I don't know where Francesca Simon gets her inspiration, but it is amazing to read through these adventures must have such fun writing them. I found the book to be very funny and I know that my daughter would love the book as well, though it scares me to think that she could try some of his tactics...

Overall, another great addition to the Horrid Henry series!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: