Dad of Divas' Reviews: Tron Legacy Out on Blu-ray/DVD - April 5

Monday, April 4, 2011

Tron Legacy Out on Blu-ray/DVD - April 5


On April 5th, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment releases TRON: Legacy and TRON: The Original Classic on multiple formats! First, the computer nabbed the hacker, and the saga continued with a son's search for his father through a cyber universe. Bonus material includes behind-the-scenes looks at filming, casting, costuming, Disney Second Screen for TRON: Legacy and more!


Behind-the-Scenes


Costume Design and Concept Artwork


Environmental Design and; Concept Art


Vehicle Design and Prop Creation


My Take on the Movie
I was a big fan of Tron when I was a kid, and when I heard that this was coming out I was very excited. While I did not see it in the theater, I knew that when it came out on DVD that I would be one of the first to see it, and in this case I was! I loved how beautifully done the movie. The magic of the two worlds coming together was sureal and I loved the dark plot that underlined the movie itself.

The Blu-ray provided amazing high definition and the bonus features were worth the wait as well.

The movie geniuses have done an amazing job here with CG as well as good acting all around. If you were a fan of the original or if you are new to the Tron world, this movie will definitely be one to watch!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: