Dad of Divas' Reviews: Twist Organic Flavored Water

Monday, April 4, 2011

Twist Organic Flavored Water


Recently on the Dr. Oz show, he was discussing that studies have shown that a child's taste and palate develops over time. Why not get your child hooked on healthy "stuff" early?!

If your kids don't like plain water, try substituting with something like organic twist water! It is a natural blend of premium water with a twist of juice and only 9 calories. Better than any sugary juice drinks or even soda - which sometimes kids totally beg for (I know my cousins did when they were little). It is however, sweetened with organic agave nectar but does not have any artificial ingredients or flavors.

twist comes in six really tasty flavors too:

Mandarin White Tea
West Indies Lime
Mango Acai
Wild Strawberry
Lemon
Pomegranate Blueberry

To find out more, please click on the link to visit their web page: www.drinktwist.com

My Take on the WaterI have to be honest and say that I had never had organic water before trying Twist. I was able to try two varieties of the water and I have to say that I was amazed at how light and refreshing the water was. Lightly sweetened, this drink makes water jump off the page and will make you see water in a new way.

Looking at other water drinks, this watch is both good tasting and good for you. On top of this, it has some flavors that I have not seen mixed together in the past. While I could not find stores in Michigan which carry the product itself, I was happy to find it online on Amazon as well as a few other locations. 

I highly recommend this for anyone that likes flavored water or is looking for something new in their water routine!   

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed!  
Questions? Email me at dadofdivas@gmail.com 

No comments: