Dad of Divas' Reviews: Alex Toys - Ceramic Bead Sticker Party

Monday, April 2, 2012

Alex Toys - Ceramic Bead Sticker Party

About the Product


  • It's so easy to decorate ceramic beads with stickers!
  • Just peel, stick and string!
  • Includes 17 ceramic beads, 225 stickers, seed beads, 7 cords, ball chain, elastic, beading needle and easy instructions.
  • Suitable for age: 6 year(s)



My Take on the Product
My will daughter is a really creative individual, she loves the paint, she loves to draw, she loves to write stories. So as a parent I am always looking for ways in which I can encourage her to continue with her creativity. What I love about Alex Toys is that they have so many products that encourage creativity in children. This product, their ceramic bead sticker party line, definitely allows for children to be creative in their own way and to make jewelry that are as completely unique as they are. my eldest daughter tried this and she completely enjoyed it. She made herself a few bracelets and a necklace that she still had enough beads to make more. She even made me a bracelet that she was hoping that I would wear every day to work and to everything else. If all of Alex toys' products are like this, I know that I would have no problem in recommending it to any family or any parent who wants to encourage creativity in their own child.


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: