Dad of Divas' Reviews: Schwan's Offers Great Easter Dinner for All!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Schwan's Offers Great Easter Dinner for All!


Chocolate Easter eggs, jelly beans and marshmallow peeps may be the staple of many Easter mornings, but what to have for dinner? As Easter approaches and the planning begins, it can sometimes feel overwhelming to think about what to do first, same goes for most holiday’s right?

This holiday season, Schwan's Home Delivery offers up traditional Easter fare that is sure to satisfy family and guests including: Sliced Ham, Au Gratin Potatoes, Green Peas, Old-Fashioned Apple Pie & Vanilla Ice Cream to name a few.

Delivered right to your doorstep and ready in minutes, this meal will provide you that extra time away from the kitchen and with your family.

My Take on Schwan's
I never tried Schwan's services before, but it seemed their trucks driving around our neighborhood and have always wondered what their food would taste like. I was lucky enough to be able to try some of their food out for this Easter. I was very impressed with first, how well the food was packed and how the food was delivered with care. I actually was not at home when it first arrived, but even though this was the case, the food was still frozen in the cooler than it was in was high quality impact very well. Inside the pack was all the food that I would need to make an Easter dinner in seeing that we were going to be away for Easter this year, we decided to make this a little bit early. The food was easy to prepare and really you have many many options in regards to how you want to prepare it and what you want to serve with it. That's the nice thing with this company and if the food they provide.

The food itself was wonderful tasting, full of flavor! I also have to say that my favorite of all of the items were the potatoes that you see above. These potatoes were creamy and delicious! On top of this, the pie that we received melted in your mouth, and even though I knew it wasn't the best for my diet, it was definitely worth it.

If you have never tried Schwan's yourself, I highly encourage you to visit the website and learn more about the food that they provide and how easy it is to have this food delivered directly to your own home. No longer will you have to wait in lines for the food they want to purchase, instead, you wait for it home!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: