Dad of Divas' Reviews: TollyTots My First Disney Princess - My Birthday Party Baby Cinderella

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TollyTots My First Disney Princess - My Birthday Party Baby Cinderella

About the Product
The Tollytots My First Disney Princess lets you have a play date with royalty! Choose from so many different Disney Princesses. Sweet baby Cinderella loves to laugh and play with you.

Suggested: $24.99

Find out more on their website or on facebook!

My Take on the Product
My daughter loves princesses and being younger, having Barbie Dolls may be a bit more complex than she or I want now. I was excited to hear about Tollytots Disney Princess line for pre-school age kids. These dolls are well constructed and they are large enough to be able to be held and my daughter sees the doll as one that is so much more realistic (which she loves)! The Cinderella doll that my daughter got to try was perfect as it was a birthday party doll and when we gave this to her, she had just had a birthday, so it was perfect timing. Right away I could tell that this doll was going to be a favorite, as she took it up to her room and she started to have a party with this doll and her other stuffed animals. This doll also comes with some fun birthday surprises including a special present and gift for your doll!

All-in-all if you have a child over the age of two that loves Disney Princesses, you will l want to have this doll for your own daughter's collection.  


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: